Skip to main content

MY FATHER'S BIRTHDAY

Today (21/10/2020) is my hero's that is my father's birthday. This is the smallest gift I can ever give to. Please accept it.

!!Happy Birthday!!

Also view my another gift on -  

https://sulikhitkatha.blogspot.com/2020/10/today-21102020-ismy-heros-that-is-my.html

My Father My Hero 

Father is a very great person. He never complains about anything. He works for us; all by himself.
My father's name is Kamlesh Choudhary. I sometimes call him by different names like Pops, Popy, Sweety. Today is a very important day for him. Today is his birthday. My father is my hero. I love him very much and he loves me more than anyone in this world. He gives me everything and wants nothing in return. All that a father wants is love and affection. My father is the best father in the world. Sometimes he is angry on me. At that time I feel that he is a villain; but… when I think about why did he scold me, I look at him as a good father doing his duties to correct his child. A good father tries his best to give you the best; but… do you think you give him enough in return. Throwing tantrums, not studying, getting frustrated is that what you should give him in return. Think friends think. You should give him respect, love and affection. A promise made of positively using all the resources he provides you is more precious to him than any greeting card, gift or even dozens of diamonds. So friends after reading this blog shut down your device close your eyes and think about what you just read. Treat your father the way he deserves to.

And once again…

!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!! 

Thank you for reading. 

Contact me  - choudhary.likhit@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Thank you such my sweet sweet Betu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice likhit, keep it up bro. Also we ll should do some thing on our parent's birthdays as they are the people who have raised us. :):):):):):):):) Also, many many Happy Returns Of The Day Kamlesh Kaka..

    Regards,
    Satoskar Family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Awesome Likhit.
    Nice way of expressing the love for your father.
    True. We think of him as a villain when he's mad at us and to be frank I decide not to talk to him at all..
    But don't know what happens and I talk with him endlessly even if I'm feeling a bit sad.
    After all he's a FATHER :):)
    Btw a very happy bday to Kamlesh uncle!
    -Sayee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you please specify your name if possible

      Delete
  5. Read my other blog as well friends on -

    https://sulikhitkatha.blogspot.com/2020/10/today-21102020-ismy-heros-that-is-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very awesome gift you had given to ur father by writing this essay.
    Keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you please specify your name if possible.

      Delete
  7. You have expressed your feelings about your father neatly and precisely

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the way you have expressed your bond and feelings for your father. May God bless you all. Sona teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also read my story on -
    https://sulikhitkatha.blogspot.com/2020/10/today-21102020-ismy-heros-that-is-my.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and time

Popular posts from this blog

SHORT NOTE ON REINCARNATION

  Hare Krishna, my name is Likhit and I am going to talk on reincarnation.         When someone dies it's only the body not the soul the soul is permanent. It is transferred to a new body based on their deeds and desires. If a soul has done satkarma (good deeds) it is transferred into a human body. If a soul has done vikarma (bad deeds) it is transferred into an animal body and if a soul has done akarma (deed for others) it is transferred to Vaikuntha (The god's kingdom) Give good and get good rule is followed here. While transferring the soul into next body it's memory is erased, but in some cases the soul still remembers the memory. There are proofs and witnesses of reincarnation. Dr. Ian Stevenson was a Canadian physicist who studied 3000 cases in 40 years over the whole world. He wrote many popularly read books like children who remember past lives, where reincarnation and biology intersect, Unlearned language etc. God sends humans again and again on earth to understa

Confidence

Confidence Hmm…. Confidence is… pretty interesting topic today. So what is confidence? It is basically cutting off that 't' from I can't' Confidence is very important in one's life. Remember the time you went to school without crying for the first time? Why did you not cry that day? It was just because you believed yourself that you will not cry you were confident in yourself. Let's take another example. You couldn’t sleep the whole night because you had an important race the next day. You promised yourself that you are gonna nail it and you actually did not just because of your wish but will & hard work. I will give you a personal example, many of you guys might know that I am a guitarist & I simply love my instruments­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­. So If I want to make a tune and I have that confidence that bro… I am gonna do something epic now I actually do. That’s my strong will. There are incidents in life that shatter your confid

Pollution

Hello once more friends, today's topic is POLLUTION. The literal internet definition is "the presence in or introduction into the environment of a substance which has harmful or poisonous effects." but is it really that simple ? No it is not. Do you know how much effects does it have ? If you search more about it I can bet you will think a 1000 times before even smoking a cigarette!  Pollution causes Deadly skin problems like Rashes, Asthma, Skin problems (Pimples), dangerous cough, and the most brutal cancer.  Pollution also has some deadly effects on nature like Global Warming, death of animals and birds etc.  Do you know that the rate of pollution has increase so much that the Global Warming has become more faster and scientists have claimed that the likewise all the Yugas ended with MahaPur which is a big flood, similarly Kalyug will also end with a MahaPur which scientists have told that if pollution is not taken care of then the Kalyug would have MahaPur by 2030!