Skip to main content

Religion


A loyal dog used to lick his master's feet as soon as the master returned home from work. The master always wore traditional clothes. One day, the master came wearing a coat and tie. He was afraid that his dog wouldn't recognize him. But to his surprise, the dog came running and started licking his feet. The dog was able to recognize its master. A man who was watching this remarked,


"If a dog can identify its master when the master comes in a different dress, then why can't human beings identify their Supreme Lord when somebody calls Him Krishna or Ram or Allah or Jehovah. He is the same master of all whether we are Hindu, Muslim or Christian." Just like a father is pleased when all his sons live in unity, the same way, God also becomes pleased when we treat all the living beings with respect and love, irrespective of whether they belong to the same religion or not, whether they are rich or poor, ugly or beautiful, etc.
             I 
             AM 
       MUSL I M 
              HI   N DU 
             BUD   D HIST 
                S   I KH 
CHRISTI   A N 
       JAI   N 



From - Bhagvad Gita

Please follow my blogs by clicking the blue button on top  (For Laptops) or by writing your e - mail in the Box at the top. (For Mobile)

Please Suggest me in the comments for more topics to write on.









Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and time

Popular posts from this blog

Travel And Travelogue

Hi friends. I'm sure you all must be visiting places you like and must be enjoying to explore. Even I like to visit places and explore them.  This blog is going to give you a brief idea how you can express your experience about travelling. You can write about your experience which is also called a travelogue . I've penned down a travelogue of my experience on SINHGAD  . And this travelogue is written in Marathi as सौरभ काका commented me to write my next blog in my mother tongue i.e. Marathi. माझा पहिला अविस्मरणीय निवासीय ट्रेक प्रिय मित्रांनो नमस्कार, माझे नाव लिखित ; मी आज तुम्हाला माझ्या गिर्यारोहण संस्थे विषयी काही माहिती सांगणार आहे. मी गिरीप्रेमी नावाच्या एका संस्थेमार्फत छोट्या - छोट्या ट्रेकला नेहमी जात असतो. मला माझा एक अनुभव तुम्हाला सांगायचा आहे. गिरीप्रेमी ही संस्था इसवीसन 2015 पासून कार्यरत आहे. या संस्थेमार्फत आपल्यासारख्या मुलांना ट्रेकिंग बद्दल आवश्यकती माहिती पुरवली जाते. मित्रांनो जसे आपल्याला शाळेमध्ये वेगवेगळ्या विषयांबद्दल शिकवले...

Confidence

Confidence Hmm…. Confidence is… pretty interesting topic today. So what is confidence? It is basically cutting off that 't' from I can't' Confidence is very important in one's life. Remember the time you went to school without crying for the first time? Why did you not cry that day? It was just because you believed yourself that you will not cry you were confident in yourself. Let's take another example. You couldn’t sleep the whole night because you had an important race the next day. You promised yourself that you are gonna nail it and you actually did not just because of your wish but will & hard work. I will give you a personal example, many of you guys might know that I am a guitarist & I simply love my instruments­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­. So If I want to make a tune and I have that confidence that bro… I am gonna do something epic now I actually do. That’s my strong will. There are incidents in life that shatter your confid...

Brief Introduction And Frank Blog

Hi friends this is Likhit Choudhary from "Dr. Kalmadi Shamrao High School" which is in  Aundh. I am a new blogger. Today we are going to have frank blog. Frank Blog is a blog or a conversation which does not deal with any high level or an important topic but has an very important message to convey. Now I would like to share a conversation in my skit which was held on the occasion of "Hindi Divas" CONVERSATION BETWEEN A GIRL AND HER MOTHER [THE GIRL COMES FROM SCHOOL AND MOTHER ASKS HER ABOUT HER REPORT CARD] माँ - बेटी आज स्कूल से "Report card" मिलने वाला था ना ? बेटी - हाँ माँ यह लीजिए  |  माँ - अरे वाह ! Very Good !                       Math - 37/40                                                Science - 39/40             ...